SAFE AND SECURE SHOPPING
Last update: 12/03/2022
We take privacy and security concerns seriously. At the same time, we would like to give you the best possible experience when visiting our websites. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site. If you visit us at https://bumer.in/ (Website) you accept these terms and conditions:
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES BUMER STORE GATHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We receive and store any information that a customer enters on our website or gives us in any way. This information is used to enhance your experience on our website, to respond to your requests, to customize your shopping experience and to communicate with you.
- Automatic Information: Some information is received and stored automatically whenever you interact with us. “Cookies” are one example of this type of information. In internet terms, a “cookie” is a text file that websites send to visiting computers/devices to identify the visiting computer/device. We also may use third-party website analytics tools. These tools collect information about visitor traffic on our website and mobile applications.
- Mobile: When you download or use the Bumer Store mobile application, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. This information may be used to provide you with personalized content.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. All information gathered is for the sole purpose of personalizing and improving your user experience.
HOW DOES BUMER STORE USE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information for the following purposes only:
- Register you as a user on our website;
- Manage and/or maintain your user account and wish list on our website;
- Process and deliver purchases, and returns
- Communicate with you and provide customer support;
- Let you know about products, promotions and events that might be of special interest to you;
If for some reason you would prefer not to receive emails from Bumer Store simply email a request to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line. Please note that any requests to
remove or update your contact information may take seven to ten working days to take effect.
HOW DOES BUMER STORE USE YOUR OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Customize our services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Record purchases that you have made on our website;
- Let you communicate with us through social networks and other media;
- Allow you to post comments on our website, on social networks and other media;
- Protect you against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
DOES BUMER STORE SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
Your privacy is always respected when you shop with Bumer Store or use the Bumer Store mobile application. From time to time we might establish business relationships with other persons or entities whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. Your customer information is sometimes shared with such carefully selected partners in order to enhance your shopping experience. We also sometimes allow third-party companies to collect certain anonymous information (e.g. mouse clicks, mouse movements, and scroll behavior and/or keystroke activity) during your visits in order to further enhance your shopping experience.
HOW SECURE IS MY CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
All transactions submitted to us are encrypted with 128 SSL software which encrypts information you input to protect it from interception by outside parties. Bumer Store is committed to maintaining the highest levels of security and protection against fraud. We stay up-to-date with the latest in security technologies to ensure that your credit card information, contact information and shipping/billing information are confidential and safe. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our websites, you do so at your own risk.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of certain Bumer Store and Bumer Store mobile application features. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us please email email@example.com with the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line or if you have any questions about how your information is being used, please simply send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE bumer.in?
Bumer Store does not direct its services to persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use Bumer Store only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you become aware that a child has provided Bumer Store with personal information without parental or guardian consent, please contact us at email@example.com immediately so that we may take steps to remove such information.